We have been Awarded Contract for Delivery of 1000 Mtr Black Eagle Hose
Parker Polyflex 2640N Hoses for the Oil & Gas industry are designed for safety, versatility and efficiency, matching the tough requirements and expectations of the market place. Easy winching from drums reduces deployment or replacement times significantly. Long lengths allow operation in significant water depth and the durability of the hose assures maximized service life under extreme conditions.
• Oil & Gas
• Low dimensional change under pressure and results in excellent response times
• Smooth bore for low pressure drop
• Offshore design factor: 4:1
• Meets or exceeds performance requirements of ISO 13628-5
• Low volumetric expansion hose.
• Long length subsea umbilical hose.
• For working pressure up to 86.5 MPa (12.500 psi)
• Core tube : Methanol washed PA11
• Pressure reinforcement : High strength wire
• Cover : PA12
• Colour: Black
• Temperature Range: -40°C up to +100°C, max. 70°C for water or methanol based fluids.
Phone: +47 56 12 67 00