We are Parker Certified for assembly of Parker Polyflex Black Eagle Hose Family
2580N Series FSL-1 Hose is developed as a substitute to Chicksan Hardpipe
- Flexible Hose up to 690 Bar WP*
- Hammerlug Male/Female end Connections
- Increases User Safety
- Reduces on-site assembly cost
- Reduces on-site assembly time
- Easier on-site Hook Up, reduces or eliminate need of scaffolding
- Reduces potential leak points
- Reduces cost of maintenance
- Reduces need of Chicksan Hard pipe
Hoses for Mud, Cementing and Chemical Injection.
DNV GL – Type Approval complying with API Spec 7K, Drilling and Well Servicing Equipment for DNVGL-OS-E101 – Drilling facilities
FSL-0 Certification of 2 “Black Eagle Hose with API Flange End Connection shall be in accordance with DNV GL Certificate No: TAD0000CA
FSL-1 certification of 2 “Black Eagle Hose with Hammerlug FIG 1502 end couplings shall be in accordance with DNV GL Certificate No: TAD000014Y
For traceability, the following marking shall be carried out on each product:
- All equipment must be clearly marked with identification and serial number relating to the equipment for certificates and manufacturing documentation.
- Labels in accordance with API specifications. 7K, 6th ed.
THIS MEANS !!!!!
BLACK EAGLE HOSE WITH API FLANGES, FOR USE ACCORDING TO FSL-0,
TO BE MARKED WITH FSL-0
BLACK EAGLE HOSE WITH FIG 1502 HAMMERLUG, FOR USE ACCORDING TO FSL-1, TO BE MARKED WITH FSL-1.
To avoide hook up of wrong product
HYDRFIT SUPPLIES 2 “ BLACK EAGLE HOSE WITH FSL-1 LAYLINE HOSE MARKING IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
If you have hoses in production for use with Mud & Cement without the above certificate or markings, it is possible that you operate in contravention of the requirements specifications according to Drilling and Well Servicing Equipment for DNVGL-OS-E101 – Drilling facilities.
Avaliable in these productareas